Academic HealthPlans (AHP) is the plan administrator for UC SHIP that processes all enrollments and waivers. Please contact AHP at UCSHIP@AHPservice.com for the following items:
- To check the status of your enrollment(s)
- To check the status of your waiver submission
- If you encountered an error while waiving
To enroll yourself and/or dependent(s) into UC SHIP use the links below that apply to you.
- Non-registered students click here to enroll (This is to enroll in Continuation, Filing Fee, or Leave of Absence for yourself and your dependents.)
- Registered students click here to Add Dependents (This is for registered students who are campus billed and would like to add dependents to the plan.)
Registered students with a qualifying event must contact the UCM Student Insurance Department to enroll in UCSHIP. To enroll a dependent due to a qualifying event (marriage/divorce, loss of prior coverage, newborns, etc.), please click here. Your online application must be submitted within 31 days of your qualifying event date.
ACADEMIC YEAR 2022-2023 WAIVER DATES
|SEMESTER||WAIVER OPENS||WAIVER DEADLINE|
UCSHIP Insurance Undergraduate Rates
UCM Undergrad UCSHIP Voluntary Premium Cost
UCM Undergrad UCSHIP Dependent(s) of Registered Students Premium Cost
UCSHIP Insurance Graduate Rates
UCM Grad UCSHIP Voluntary Premium Cost
UCM Grad UCSHIP Dependent(s) of Registered Students Premium Cost