Please read carefully: To avoid a registration hold placement, we strongly recommend you meet Immunizations and TB requirements before you arrive on campus.
The deadline for Spring 2023 incoming students is the first day of instruction (January 17, 2023).
Congratulations on choosing UC Merced! Being able to pursue your academics in a healthy environment is an important part of your overall wellbeing.
ALL incoming undergraduate and graduate students (including re-admits) are required to complete a TB Screening Questionnaire and provide proof of vaccination or immunity to Measles/Mumps/Rubella, Varicella (Chickenpox), Meningitis (MCV4 if under age of 22 only) and Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis (Tdap) to comply with the UC Immunization Plan.
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS TO COMPLETE THE TB SCREENING QUESTIONS AND ENTER IMMUNIZATION DATES:
1. Visit myhealth.ucmerced.edu by clicking the link to the right.
2. Login with your UC Merced user name and password.
3. Click on Medical Clearances. Click on the Update button next to TB Screening Questions. Complete and submit the short questionnaire.
4. Next, click on the Update button next to each of the required immunizations. Enter the dates from your immunization record.
5. Once you have entered the immunization dates, click on the Update button next to Immunization Record. Upload an image of your immunization records for verification purposes. PDF, PNG, JPG, JPEG, GIF files are accepted.
6. Your immunization medical clearance will not be approved without the uploaded image of your immunization records.
7. Once you have completed the TB Risk Questionnaire, entered your immunization dates and uploaded your immunization records, check your immunization compliance status on the Medical Clearances page. Non-compliant items will be marked in red.
Failure to submit proof of immunizations and TB compliance will result in a registration hold placement for the following semester.
Take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions webpage if questions arise.